- The proxy function is not working;
- When we try to proxy as a user we receive a message which states "The Data Privacy Consent Statement is not accepted yet. Please accept statement first."
SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to proxy as another user;
- The system will display the following error message: "The Data Privacy Consent Statement is not accepted yet. Please accept statement first."
Check if you have DPCS permission:
- Navigate to Manage Permission Roles;
- Selected the name of your Role in the Instance;
- Go to Manage System Properties;
- Check "Data Privacy Consent Statement Settings";
- Click "Done";
- Click "Save Changes";
- Logout and log back in;
- Try to proxy as a user and proxy should now work successfully.
However, if the same error still appears, it means that the user being proxied has not accepted the statement yet. If a user does not accept the statement, he/she cannot log in to do anything and the admin trying to proxy him/her cannot do anything on behalf of him/her either. In that case, you will have to:
- Either ask the user to log in and accept the statement;
- If the user agree, the DPCS admin can accept the statement for the user in "Admin center > Set DPCS Statement Status".
NOTE #1: This workaround is not valid for DPCS 2.0 for internal candidate, the internal candidates must accept the statement you can view accepted statements from Audit Log.
NOTE #2: DPCS 2.0 allows a Data Privacy Consent Statement (DPCS) to appear every time users log into SuccessFactors (by enabling the DPCS flag "Show At Every Login"). When a privacy statement is configured to appear every time users log in, DPCS 2.0 does not keeping a record that users accepted the privacy statement. This means there is no audit reporting to show which statements users previously accepted, or when they first accepted the statements. With this, users are not able to accept the statement on behalf of someone else, neither proxy as that user. This is currently an expected behavior and feedbacks on the feature are being collected on this improvement request: Log Data Privacy Statement Acceptance.
DPCS, DPCS Statement Status, Data Privacy Consent Statement, proxy issue, show at every login, unable to proxy, accept statement, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-DPC , Data Privacy Consent Statement (DPCS) Feature , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , Problem