- How to export MDF data?
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Import and Export Data
You can easily export MDFobjects and related object hierarchy. You can also filter specific records that you want to export. You can import or export the objects as a package, for example, in a zip file. This is useful for delivery of rules (time off, rules engine) and in SAP HANA Cloud Platform integration.
Exporting Object Definitions/Object Data: To export an object definition based on generic objects
- On the Admin Center → Employee Files → Import and Export Data.
- On the Import and Export Data page, select Export Data as the action to perform.
- In the Select Generic Object dropdown, choose Object Definition. (Here you can either choose the specific definition of the object that you want to export or search for Object Definition and continue with the steps below)
- In the Include dependencies dropdown, choose Yes.
- To export all generic objects, choose Yes from the Select all data records dropdown. To export specific generic objects, choose No and choose them from the Select objects dropdown.
- Click Export.
An export job is triggered and added to the Quartz Scheduler. You can check the status of the job on the Admin Tools page under Process Job Monitor → Monitor Job. Once the export job is completed, you can download the object definition package using the Download Status link. The object definition package is a zip file with an individual CSV file for each individual object definition entities structure.
- MDF: Metadata Framework
- Import and Export Data