Tokens relative to candidate are not resolving in Interview Delete Notification.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Tools -> Recruiting Email Triggers
2. Enable "Interview Delete Notification" after adding candidate related tokens like [[CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME]].
3. Now go to "Interview Scheduling" and delete an interview by clicking on "X" next to the Interview Title on the Interview Scheduling dashboard.
4. After clicking on "X" interview delete notification will be triggered to Interviewer, Candidate and Interview Organizer.
5. Check the email received. Tokens such as [[CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME]], [CANDIDATE_FIRST_NAME]], [[CANDIDATE_EMAIL]] did not get resolved in this notification.
Candidate relative tokens will not work in the Interview Delete Notification because this notification sends one notification to the Organizer/Interviewers per interview schedule deleted, and there could be multiple candidates in the interview schedule. And candidate relative tokens can only resolve one value per candidate.
This is the expected behaviour and this trigger does not supported candidate relative tokens.
There is another delete notification called "Candidate Deleted from Interview". This one will resolve the candidate relative tokens like [[CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME]], [CANDIDATE_FIRST_NAME]]. This notification will send one email per candidate card deleted from the interview.
Interview Scheduling Interview Delete Notification Candidate Deleted from Interview Candidate Full Name Candidate First Name , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem