- Job Profile Builder is a replacement for legacy JDM. At its core, it is a replacement for Families & Roles, but expands much beyond to allow customers to build complete Job Profiles with multiple content types.
- Skills Management allows customers to capture employees’ skills within an Employee Profile portlet.
- Either of the above can be leveraged independently, but best practice would be to implement both. This would truly help to solve the supply-and-demand issue by understanding both the organization’s roles as well as its employees.
- Customer (ONLY Existing customer) can use the migration button to migrate Families, Roles, Job Code to Role Mappings and Competencies to the new framework - Can only be done once all Job Profile builder configuration is completed
- NEW Customer should configure all data directly via Job profile Builder options.
- All HCM SuccessFactors Version/ Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- The migration job can be run via the backend to sync all existing data to Job profile builder (Please contact CS team to execute the task)
- Please note that once Job Profile Builder is enabled, do not manage Families and Roles from the Backend. The migration of Families and Roles only happens once and is not an ongoing sync.
- NOTE: The Job should not be used if existing data present in the system as it could have an impact on the Talent modules (Competencies / Behaviours ...)
- Any update made via Backend (JDM) to Family names. adding Families, moving Roles from one family to another will not sync with Job Profile Data
- The Sync job is recommended for existing customer during JPB implementation and should only be run once. Nevertheless if nothing has been configured on Job profile builder side we can execute it (Test environment for example)
KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1708 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711