You want to know how to schedule a Reports using the Report Distributor. Under the Analytics/Reports/Reporting.
This KBA should help you to create a schedule report using the tool Report Distributor.
- In addition to Email, reports be distributed by File Transfer Protole (FTP) or Run Offline;
- File Formats Supported: PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & CSV;
- Tables within the application can now be added directly to new or existing bundles, or exported from within the main UI as Excel files;
- Simplify integrations using FTP;
- Burst Reports to Managers inboxes as file attachments;
- Users are able to continue using the application while a report is running offline.
- User must have access to Report Distributor;
- To configure FTP address, User must have permission to FTP Configuration screen;
- Online Report Designer Report Distributor
- Report Distributor
- Scheduled Report in ORD
To access the Report Distributor with the Analytics tab, Go to : Home >> Analytics >> Analytics >>Tool.
To access the Report Distributor with the Report Center enabled, Go to : Home >> Reporting >> View Schecules >> Switch to the Legacy Report Distributor Tool.
Create a New Bundle >> Give it Name >> Select the Export Format(PDF, MS Word & MS PowerPoint)
Add Items: You can either add a report, Excel Table or CSV Table
Define the Destination: You can choose from the three option available(Email, Run Offline or FTP)
Define the Recipients:
***The Recipient should be a BizX User for you to add them as Recipients
*** Note also that Report Distributor only looks at the WFA users, the user will need an Analytics permission.
- When do you want the schedule to start. e.g 12/23/2015
- What time do you want the schedule to start. eg 4.40AM
- How often do you want the schedule to run. e.g One time, Daily, Weekly or Monthly
Check the Status: There are three options
- Runtime failure
Report Distributor - Run Report Distibuted by File Transfer Protocol(FTP) - Run Report Offline - Report Distributed by E-mail - How to create New Bundle - Define the Recipeint - Online Report Designer Scheduled Job , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor , How To