1. Need to upload the Custom Manager and Custom Manager1 fields in Job relationships but unable to upload.
2. The page is struck and keeps on loading for ever.
EMPLOYEE CENTRAL : Imports
Reproducing the Issue
Import Employee Data Job Relationships - Incremental Upload
There are 2 probable causes :
1. Performance issue.
2. Thread deadlock.
First check if this is a performance issue :
1. Check for the actual number of records in the file and the threshold value that is being set in the import UI.
2. If the actual number of records is less than the threshold value specified, the system attempts for a synchronous upload.
3. If the actual number of records is greater than the threshold value specified then the system goes for the asynchronous mode by scheduling the jobs in the back end.
4. It's always recommended to go with the minimum threshold value that is being set in the Admin Center -> Company System and logo settings -> Batch size for EC and foundation data import (500 is the default value but 50 is more stable value).
5. Perform the upload by setting the threshold value to 50 and you can track the progress from Admin Center -> Monitor Job.
If you have followed all the above steps and still facing this issue, then it's more likely to be threads going into a deadlock situation.
1. Contact Product Support team.
1. job relationship import 2. Page keeps on loading for ever 3. import performance issue 4. Threshold value , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem