Need to create objectives for my new hire in the New Hire Goal Plan Template.
Need to change or remove an objective created in the New Hire Goal Plan.
- Need to configure the Goal Activity
- Hiring Manager Activity
New Hire Activity
- The Hiring Manager Sees a “Set Goals” Activity in their Hiring Manager Activities
- When the HM Clicks on the activity they see a screen that allows them to enter objectives for the new hire goal plan.
- Hiring Manager Can select a category (30, 60, or 90 day goal)
- The Hiring Manager opens the Set Goals activity to see previously entered goals.
- Hiring Manager can change the objectives and it is reflected in Activity and within Goals management.
- Hiring Manager can delete the objective and it is reflected in Activity and within Goals management
- If Hiring Manager deletes all objectives, the Activity goes back to ‘incomplete’ status.
- If the Hiring Manager has changed or deleted an objective within Goals management, the change is reflected in Onboarding.
- Goals will be temporarily stored in Onboarding until a user is created.
- Once a user exists (on employee creation job), the goals will be passed to GM.
- Once the goals have been passed to GM, we will link to the GM page and lock down the ONB page.
Activate in the Configure New Hire Activity Planning Process. All new hires processed once this activity is turned on will have then this activity assigned to their Hiring Manager.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To