- You want to disable an entire portlet and hide it from the UI
- All users will not be able to see the portlet
- The data will not be lost and can still be imported
- Portlet should not be visible regardless of Role Based Permission settings
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Access any Portlet in an Employee Central portlet such as Payment Information, or Phone Information
- The portlet is visible to all users with permission
Role Based Permissions can be used to hide a portlet for any group of users, but the portlet will still be enabled and visible to users with sufficient permission.
- Access Admin Center
- Search for Manage Business Configuration
- Select the portlet you wish to disable from the menu under Employee Central
- Change the Enabled field from Yes to No
- Save the changes
The portlet will no longer be visible for any user, regardless of permission.
emailinfo, globalinfo,workpermitinfo,personinfo,directdeposit,pensionPayoutsinfo,iminfo, remove , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To