How to configure support room bookings with Microsoft Outlook Integration
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- To configure rooms, administrators must import a list of meeting rooms and details into: Admin > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration.
- The file format should be comma separated-value (CSV) or CSV (MS-DOS).
- Unique email addresses are needed for each room.
- Column headings must be upper-case and in order as follows: EMAIL, ROOM_NAME, LOCATION, PHONE, CAPACITY, STATUS
- Appropriate values for STATUS are active or inactive.
Note: Admins should keep a record of the file to make updates. Rooms cannot be downloaded from the Admin page and a full file needs to be uploaded each time. Uploading only delta rooms wipes out the pre-existing rooms.
When creating the room file we recommend using Notepad++ to create the file and to do the following steps.
- Go to Encoding
- Convert to UTF-8
- Save as .CSV
2271568 - Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling - Recruiting Management
Support; Room; Booking; Outlook; Integration; Not; Imported; Error; Row; Email; Same; Interview , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To