To provide a seamless user experience, integrated workflows help the user navigate back and forth between Recruiting Management and Marketing.
In order to have all of these workflows working correctly, RMK Portal and RMK Job Search URLs must be configured according to instructions present in this article.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- An SSL Certificate must have been installed.
- Integration between Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing must have been configured.
- Log in to Provisioning
- Navigate to Managing Recruiting
- Click Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL
- Specify values for the RMK Portal URL and RMK Job Search URL
Note: There are no hard technical requirements for the RMK Job Search URL, but it is recommended to leave it as the portal URL, especially if unspecified by the client. The portal URL has to be the RMK homepage. The RMK Portal URL needs https:// and nothing after the .com. You must configure both URLs for the feature to work properly.
Recruiting, Recruiting Marketing, RCM, RMK, RX, RMK Job Search URL, RMK Portal URL, Redirect, Job Search, Career Site , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To