How to create an event reason in Employee Central
Success Factors - Employee Central
1) Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures -> Click on ‘Event Reason’ in the Create New dropdown.
2) Provide the values for the following fields:
Effective as of - From when should the event reason be effective or visible in the system.
Event Reason Id - A unique id for the event reason
Event Reason Name - Name for the event reason
Status - Event Reason status (Active/Inactive)
Event - The event that needs to be mapped to the event reason (The events are defined in Picklist Management)
Employee Status – The status of the employee when this particular event reason is selected in his job info portlet.
3. Once you have created the event reason, you will then have to permission the event reason by doing the following
1. Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
2. Choose a role > Click Permission
3. Go to the Employee Data Section > Event Reason > Grant Permission to Event Reason > Save
4. Log out and log back in again and the event reason will appear
Event Reason, How to Create an Event Reason, Create Event Reason , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects - MDF & Legacy , How To