This article explains the new feature (b1602) for Recruiting Execution customers (when customer uses Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing) that use Career Site Builder.
Recruiting Execution (Recruiting Management + Recruiting Marketing)
Previously the Category page could only be managed in Command Center. With this enablement, customers that have Career Site Builder will be able to modify the category pages under Admin Centre. Please check the detailed feature description:
- Career Site Builder components can be added to existing category pages;
- Category page content created in Command Center can be included or excluded from the category page;
- Existing customers migrating to Career Site Builder can still use the content/text that was previously added by Professional Services on the category page, and can also increment the content with the Careers Site Builder components;
- Category pages can only be created in Command Center;
- Category pages format can be edited in Career Site Builder.
Screenshot 1: You can search/filter your categories pages by name, locale and brand. This is very helpful in case that your company has a lot of category pages.
Screenshot 2: Category page editor
The use cases for this feature are:
- Existing clients that choose to transition to Careers Site Builder and wants to update the Category page content;
- New clients that require custom Category page structure;
- To create targeted category pages that include additional content for a specific job type.
Before: Category pages could only be edited using Command Center.
After: Category pages can be edited in Career Site Builder. Command Center is not required to edit Category pages.
This feature addresses the needs from Partners and clients that require access to edit and update existing and new Category pages. It doesn’t impact any existing customer.
For more information about this enhancement, please contact Cloud Product Support and provide the following code: RMK-4681.
Career Site Builder Edit Category Page Strategy Page Admin Centre Enable Components , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Product Enhancement