Error such as "Input file not found" when running a Connector
PGP encryption key changed following a refresh of instance
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Following issues to run Connectors, the PGP encryption key might need to be changed in the LMS configuration
- Following a refresh of instance, the PGP encryption key might need to be changed back to its original value
- The encryption key could have become invalid.
- The refresh of the instance has overwritten the PGP encryption key (intended when proceeding with a refresh) and it needs to be set back to the previous value.
- Navigate to System Admin> Configuration> System Configuration> Connectors
- The key needs to be entered under the section "# PGP setup for decryption of input files"
3. Once the proper encryption key is entered, you will need to click "Apply changes"
Decryption, keyring, decoding, encoding, encrypted, decrypted , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To