- When searching for a user in People Search, their SuccessFactors username or user-id is displayed
- How do we remove these fields (username or user-id) from the Search results?
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Profile
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to "People Search" at the top of the page.
- Search for any user by: 'username', 'firstname' or lastname.
- Username is visible and appended at the end of the employee's name
- Username is also visible from the Company Info Org chart
This is expected. You must enable a feature option in Provisioning to hide the Username in the UI
To solve this issue, it will require a change to Provisioning.
Please contact SAP for assistance if you do not have access to Provisioning, and refer to article 2183239 - How to Hide 'Username' from the UI
people search, Hide (user name) in the UI, username, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To