You have selected an Account while creating a Phone Call Activity. Then you want to change the Account selection you made, but you cannot find any other Accounts in the drop down menu to do so.
Reproducing the Issue
- Via the left menu pane, chose the quick create option for New Phone Call.
- OR: Go to the work centre Activities and the view Phone Calls and select New to create a new phone call.
- Enter the account ABC (ABC represents the account name).
- NOTE: A Primary Contact DEF (DEF represents the Primary Contact's name)
- Enter a date and time 123 (123 represenst the date and time).
- Now go back to the field Account and attempt to change your selection with help from the drop down menu.
Result: Only the Account ABC which you have already selected will show.
This is expected system behaviour:
When you select an Account ABC, the Primary Contact DEF that Account is defaulted.
After making your first entry, te system is now searching only for Accounts which have the Primary Account DEF.
You can change your Account selection by first clearing the field Primary Contact before using the Account value help.
KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To