How to create a Date Range in Dashboard and use it.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
How to create a Date Range Filter ?
- Go to Admin centre -> Manage Dashboards -> Manage Date Ranges -> Create New Date Range
- Give Date Range Name and add values( Note: you can add mutiple values)
- Save the created Date Range
How to Use the Created Date Range filter?
- Go to Manage Dashboards -> Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files.
- Select any Standard Dashboard and edit as below.
Note : Date range filter for Tile Based Dashboards is not supported by Standard Dashboard present in SuccessStore(Performance Dashboard, Competency Dashboard, Objective Dashboard and Performance and Competency Dashboard)
This enhancement will be released in b1711, please see reference KBA 2547694.
- Scroll down and Enable Date Range
- Select Date Range. You will see all the Date Ranges created under Manage Date Ranges.
- Select a Date field under "Apply Date filter to" on which you want to apply date range. ( The field in the drop down will be automaticaly populated on the basis of Report Domain.
4. If you check "Allow end user free selection of date range", you will see a Custom Date Range along with the Date Ranges Secreated above. This option allows user to select own date range.
5. Save the Dashboard
Where to View the Date Range Filters ?
- In order to View the date range filters created and enabled for the standard Dashbaord go to Dashboard 2.0.
- Select the standard dashboard where you enbaled Date Range filter.
- Date Range filter will be visible under Filters.
Dashboard 2.0 Dashboard Date Range Filter Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To