- Candidate from one location can see all location policy details.
- Filter Option set for Web Parts which is not working as expected.
- ONB New Hire Portal Filters Aren't Working.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service
- SF HCM Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Employee Portal with your credentials or for New Hire Go to Employee portal from Password Panel. New Hire is having value B for Field1 But he is able to see all the Web Parts
2. But You are able to see all the policies details regardless of the country you are from. In this case the filter Options defined in the Web part is not working as per the condition.
This error is due to misconfiguration of process into Portal page.
Login to SuperAdmin site. Go to Account Options and check for Key EmployeePortal.Service.ProcessPriority, If Key is not available, click on add Options and add the key with below details.
(NOTE: Europe Onboarding is Name of customer process defined in Processes link in Super Admin, you can change the value as per your setup; 72Hour for I9 3 business day process)
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem