- Performance-Potential matrix (9-box report) not showing users in the box even though users have required ratings
- Trend elements selected under 9-box report are Performance & Potential and user has both Performance rating (source is PM form) and Potential rating but still user shows under UNRATED list
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Under Succession, go to Performance-Potential matrix report
- Select the filter option as needed and click on Generate Report
- Users show under unrated section of the report
- If a user has both Performance & Potential ratings within a give date range, say 01/01/2015 to 12/31/2015 and the same date range is selected under the Filter Option of 9-box report then user should show in the 9-box report.
- It may be possible that the PROCESS under Performance-Potential matrix is not correctly configured due to which 9-box report is not able to pull data from the required source.
- Under Admin Center, go to Performance-Potential matrix
- PROCESS selected under Performance trend element is 2014 Performance Review and under Potential trend element is 'All Data Sources'
- Under Admin Center, go to Processes & Forms and go to '2014 Performance Review' process
- In this process, required form (2015 Performance Review) from which we are expecting rating to show for the user is not selected due to which we couldn't see user in the rated list or in any of the 9-boxes.
- Add the required form (2015 Performance Review) to the Process
- After adding the correct form to the PROCESS, generate the report again and then you could see the user in the 9-box report.
- unrated users in 9-box report
- user placement in 9-box report
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1511