- Integration Center gives you the opportunity to import an integration from a previously exported file;
- You may want to migrate a tested integration from one SuccessFactors to another i.e Test instance to Production instance;
- How to download Integration Definition on Integration Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Integration Center (IC).
- You can create a new integration in "Integration Center".
- When you have finished creating your integration. Steps on how to do this are outlined in the Integration Center User Guide. You can then export your integration definition by expanding the save button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- This allows you to Download a file containing the integration definition for import to another SuccessFactors tenant. It excludes destination and scheduling settings.
- Then you can import the integration file in the integration center.
If you have more questions regarding integration center, please take a look at this KBA: 2491521 - Integration Center - User Assistance Documentation link
Integration Center, Export Integration file, Import Integration File, Integration Center gives you the opportunity to import an integration from a previously exported file, How to download Integration Definition on Integration Center. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To