- How to configure object definition?
- How to enable access to Configure Object Definition?
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Configure Object Definition
Using MDF and object definitions, you can quickly create objects to add to your data model. You can also use MDF to quickly and easily customize your applications by modifying object definitions to suit your business needs.
Creating a New Object Definition:
- From Administration Tools, choose Company Settings → Configure Object Definitions
- From the Create New dropdown, choose Object Definition. This opens a form in which you can enter details about the new object definition. You can also create MDF Picklist via the same here as shown below
3. Complete the object definition form by adding the required fields, associations or assinging rules on this object defintion.
- MDF: Metadata Framework
- Configure Object Definitions