- What information is required to provide when contacting Support for Recruiting Marketing?
- What information will Support Engineers need in order to work on incidents and requests of Recruiting Marketing?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
Providing as much information as possible when contacting Support is a key to quick, comprehensive resolutions.
In order to facilitate support work and ensure our customers' incidents and requests will be resolved with the best agility and accuracy, the following information should be always provided when possible:
- Company main website: (e.g. http://www.sap.com/)
- Recruiting Marketing website URL: (e.g. https://jobs.sap.com/)
- Recruiting Marketing Data Center: (e.g. Rackspace or DC12)
- Job Requisition ID: (if applicable)
- Job Requisition name: (if applicable)
- Job Requisition URL: (if applicable)
- Was the functionality ever functioning earlier?
- Detailed description of the issue/question:
- Describe the steps taken by you to troubleshoot the issue and the associated findings.
- Provide the complete replication steps with screenshots (not cropped)
Incident Template Recruiting Marketing Incident Information Required Recruiting Marketing Support , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To