- How to create/add data for an MDF Object manually?
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Manage Data
Once you have created an MDF object definition (see References section for more info on configuring object definition), you can create object instances of that definition in your application. Creating an instance of an MDF object is the way to populate the object with data.
To create data for the MDF Object:
- On the Admin Tools page, navigate to Metadata Framework → Manage Data.
- From the Create New dropdown, select the object definition whose instance you want to create. This opens a form in which you can enter data for that instance. Note that the dropdown contains the object definitions that are available to you on this SuccessFactors instance. If you do not see an object definition that you expected to see, check the security permissions.
3. Depending on the object instance, enter the data and save the object. A sample screenshot for adding the data for the object is shown below
- MDF: Metadata Framework
- Manage Data