The Admin Alerts tile has flagged certain Rehired employees records as having an Invalid Foundation Object associated with the Job Information record. After further investigation it is found that the employee has been Terminated with a Foundation Object value that was later made Inactive. Then on a later date the employee was Rehired.
For example -:
- 01/01/2015 - Employee John Smith was Terminated with the FO Location value "London"
- 28/02/2015 - The Location Fo value "London" is updated and set to Inactive, signifying the closure of an office location
- 31/03/2015 - Employee John Smith is then Rehired into the company at a different location
Admin Alerts tile will flag this scenario as an "Invalid Location" under the "HR Data Issues" section of the tile, although in fact, the data scenario is correct/valid.
Employee Central 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
You can reproduce the issue in your test system by -:
- Terminate an Employee as of 01/01/2016
- Identify the Terminated users Location value
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Organisation, Pay and Job Structures (or Manage Data if it is an MDF FO) and Insert New Record with date 01/15/2016 and set the Status to InActive and then save
- Rehire the Employee on 01/20/2015
- Navgate to Home Page > Admin Alerts tile > click on "Invalid Location" under "HR Data Issues" section of the tile
- See your test user mentioned as having an Inavlid Location set
Please note - you can reproduce this behaviour with any Foundation Object
This data scenario is currently not considered by the Employees Associated With Invalid HR Data feature. For now the data issue can be ignored for this scenario (after checking the data and FO value) as the data is likely correct
This defect/gap is fixed int he SuccessFactors Employee Central Q3 (1808) Release
Admin Alerts, HR Data, Employees Associated With Invalid HR Data, Terminate, Termination, Rehire, Invalid Object, Invalid Foundation Object, ECT-44901 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed