- What are Recruiting Marketing Dashboard Members?
- What is the difference between the Dashboard Members?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
The definition of a "member" in Recruiting Marketing is a user who has joined the Talent Community.
The "Members" menu in the Recruiting Marketing Dashboard displays information related to users who have become members by applying to a job or joining the Talent Community.
Note that "members" are applicants or potential applicants, individuals who have joined the Talent Community, and are not users of the Recruiting Dashboard.
Members can be classified under the following three categories:
- Subscriber – These users have signed up via email subscribe, filled out the Business Card during the apply process, or were manually loaded into Recruiting Marketing with this member type.
- Employee – Current employees who have been loaded into Recruiting Marketing as a part of Employee Referral Marketing product or users who signed up using an employee specific Talent Community join page. Employees are emailed jobs with a tracking parameter in the URL, allowing Recruiting Marketing to track when an employee shares a job with their network, and whether or not this resulted in a referred subscriber.
- Past Applicant – Past applicants loaded into Recruiting Marketing as part of re-recruiting.
Recruiting Marketing Members
Talent Community Members