Presentations module is not showing under Home drop-down (main navigation menu) even though the required permissions are granted for users.
**All images used in this article are from SAP internal system.**
SAP SuccessFactors Presentations
Reproducing the Issue
- The "Manage Presentation" permission is enabled to the required permission role under Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Presentations module doe not show under Home drop-down:
After verifying that the logged user has the necessary permissions to access Presentations; the feature not being available for the user in the home menu, may be due to the Presentations EULA (End User License Agreement) not having been accepted yet.
- Go to Admin Center > Presentations;
- Click "Accept EULA":
- Accept the Presentations End User License Agreement:
- Presentations feature will be now available in the main navigation menu:
NOTE: "Accept EULA" option will only show in Admin Center if the user has the permission "Company System and Logo Settings" granted in Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles.
If you are still not seeing the Presentations module after accepting the EULA (End-User License Agreement), you probably still need to grant permissions for your users to access the module. Please see article 2105211 - Presentations - How to manage Presentations permissions? for instructions on how to grant the Presentations access permission.
Presentations under Home, No Presentations, Presentations tab not display access, Company system and logo settings , KBA , LOD-SF-PRS , Presentations , LOD-SF-PRS-ADM , Admin Center, Permissions, Settings, People Search , Problem