When an LMS admin creates a new instructor, that LMS admin's account ID is automatically populated into the VLS settings field.
You may see a validation error similar to this:
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
From the learning admin UI:
- Click on Learning tab.
- Click on Instructors button in the left navigation panel of the Learning menu.
- Click 'Add New' link in the top right corner, to create a new instructor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Add New Instructors page, to the VLS Settings section.
- Your LMS admin user ID is populated in the VLS Account ID field.
You are using Chrome browser and have stored your credentials.
To resolve this issue, you have the following options:
- Clear your saved credentials from Chrome.
- Use another browser.
- Remove the account information when adding a new instructor.
instructer, error, creds, administrator, failure, failed, fail, add, create, inst, add new, teacher, kal, kac, automatic, displayed, filled in, wrong admin, validation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem