LMS Administrators run into various page rendering (display) issues with the Question Editor like blank pages.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
The Question Editor is required to be used in compatibility mode in Internet Explorer.
Administrators who want to use the SAP SuccessFactors Learning question editor(QE) must log in to the administration environment with Internet Explorer in both browser mode and document compatibility mode.
- Using the developer tools press F12).
- Set the browser mode to Internet Explorer 7 and document mode to Internet Explorer 7 standards.
- From the Tools Menu (gear icon), click "Compatibility View Settings".
- In the popup add the base url name for the lms instance so that the LMS is loaded in compatibility mode.
- Then click F12 to open the developer tools.
- Towards the right of the window there is a drop down with a computer/phone icon
- Set the value to '7'.
pqe, qe, lms questions, editer, editor, variant, preview, system reqs, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To