- Each time we try to use Proxy functionality, the System logs automatically out. All users are affected.
- Kicked out of the instance when clicking "OK" after choosing Proxy target
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the instance as a user with Proxy rights (any user)
- Go to "Proxy Now" option
- Choose proxy target user (any)
- Click "OK"
- Provisioning is incorrectly configured:
- Main "performancemanagerX.successfactor.com" or ".eu" URL is included in the list named "Authorized Service Provider Assertion Consumer Services"
- Main "hcmX.sapsf.com" or ".eu" URL is included in the list named "Authorized Service Provider Assertion Consumer Services"
- All URLs included in this list will receive a "log out" instruction for the current user when executing a proxy. This allow that same user log in as the proxied target.
[You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you don't have access, you may need to create a Support incident or request your Partner to refine your configuration.]
- Go in Provisioning > Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Services
- Remove any unwanted Successfactors instance URLs from that list.
booted out, kicked out, logged out, "proxy kick out", 'proxy kick out' Proxy not working , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions