How to set up Outlook Integration? What offers Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling?
- Interview Scheduling
What offers Outlook Integration?
Interview Scheduling offers Outlook Integration - the availability to schedule interviews can be pulled from the Outlook calendar.
When an interview is scheduled, the meeting will be sent to the Interviewers’ Outlook calendar.
Since Q1 2016 the Outlook Integration supports also room booking. Please refer to the following Knowledge Base Article: 2275305
How to set up Outlook Integration?
1. Enable "Outlook Calendar Integration" in Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings:
2. Grant permissions to recruiting users to set up Outlook Integration:
RBP: Admin Center > Manage Permission Role > Manage Recruiting > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration
Non-RBP: Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Administration > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration
3. Go to Admin Center > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration
4. Type Exchange Server / Office 365 login information in the Configuration Tab of "Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration"
5. In the Auto discovery mode click "Verify" and the system will contact the Exchange Server requesting access to your Outlook Calendar (Free/Busy availability) sending a test connection meeting request to your outlook:
6. If the connection is successful, you will be able to choose the option “Establish Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling” and save settings:
Now when scheduling interviews, the availability will be pulled from your Outlook calendar and the invitations will be automatically sent as meeting requests to Interviewers.
The connection with the Exchange server couldn't be established?
Before logging an incident with SAP Product Support, please make sure that you review the document attached to this Knowledge Base Article.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
|Customer checklist Troubleshooting Guide for Outlook Integration.pdf|