- English displaying on French Panels in Onboarding
- French translation not shown in panel
- Onboarding Module
Reproducing the Issue
- When viewing the panels during the New Employee step the panels present in English instead of French.
- This could be because the French translation is missing in the panel localization XML.
<Group>Copy of SAP_Standard_NewHire_Setup</Group>
<en-US> First Name:</en-US>
- Another reason could be that you do not have your Welcome Notification Locale set to French.
- Export the panel translation file and add the missing translation in the exported localization file and upload it back in the panel.
- To export the localization file, navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Panels > Panels > Select the Panel > Export Translation
3.Download the generated XML file and open it using an XML editor. The XML file contains nodes for each locale enabled for the instance.
- Reupload the XML file by navigating to Panels Import Translations.
- You can now preview the localized panels. Select a language from the available languages in the dropdown menu on the localized panel.
4. Check the Welcome Notification and double click on the notification and check to make sure that the Locale is set to French.
- Panel Translation
- Field Label