This article takes a look at how to configure Pay Components to show in Compensation Information portlet > Compensation/Tagret sections as well as the Spot Bonus portlet.
- Which Pay Components should be visible in the Spot Bonus (payComponentNonRecurring) portlet?
- How do I configure a particular Pay Component to show only in the Spot Bonus portlet?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
Employee Central 2.0
When configuring Pay Components, you must specify the following 2 values in order for the system to determine which Pay Component is available in which section/portlet -:
These options can be set in different combinations, which will allow the system to determine which portlet the Pay Component will be available in, to the end user.
The 2 standard area's where Pay Components are displayed are -:
For a Pay Component to display in the 2 area's for payComponentRecurring, the Recurring/Target options for the Pay Component must be set as follows -:
For a Pay Component to display in the Spot Bonus portlet (payComponentNonRecurring), the Recurring/Target options for the Pay Component must be set as follows -:
Important Expected Behaviour Note
Please note the following behaviours for the Spot Bonus (payComponentNonRecurring) portlet
- Only Non-Recurring Pay Components are selectable under:
- Employment Information/People Profile -> Award Spot Bonus
- Admin -> Add New Employee (New Hire)
- Spot Bonus Portlet -> Edit or Plus/Add Icon (+)
payComponentRecurring, payComponentNonRecurring, Pay Component, ECT-10332, Recurring, Target , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , How To