- Certain users can't login
- I'd like to refresh basic user permissions
- I'd like to re-assign basic permissions for "everyone" within the system.
- Non-RBP BizX instance
Reproducing the Issue
- Some users can't log in
- Administrators can't either Proxy on their behalf
- Log in with an admin’s username (and permissions) and go to “Admin Centre”
- Go in “Set User Permissions” > “Default User Group Assignment”
- Make sure you go into “groups mode” by clicking "Assign groups of users to the "Default User Group" (1) and then hit "Assign to Default User Group" (2)
- If everything is correct you should see a message like (3) with the number of updated users.
non-RBP basic permissions, refresh default permissions, user default permissions, user default group , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem