Recruiting User is unable to edit candidate's first name and last name in Candidate Application Page. Even if Edit Candidate Snapshot button permission is enabled and configured.
As we can see in the above screenshot, 'Update' button is not available for Candidate's Name.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Once the recruiter opens the application page, the system takes a snapshot of application. After that, no changes can be made on Application.
'Edit Candidate Snapshot' only gives you permission to change some fields, and First name and Last Name can't be edited using Edit Candidate Profile Snapshot.
In this case, there are 3 scenarios:
- You can change the applicant's name using SFAPI (for that, please, refer to article 2646466 - How to update the applicant's name - Recruiting Management)
- In Single Stage Application environment, there is no way to edit the name on Application Page.
- In Multi-Stage Application environment, only the candidate can edit the name in application page.
For that, you'd need to give permissions in Application XML for the candidate to change their name.
After doing that, the candidate would need to do the following:
- Candidate can login to the career site and go to 'Job Management'.
- Here the candidate will get the option of Edit Application.
- The First Name and Last Name in application can be edited here once permissions were provided and configured in the Application Template.
- After clicking on 'Update' button, the value will be updated in Application Page.
Note: To get Multi-Stage Application enabled for your instance, please reach out to SAP Partners as per the KBA 2258199 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Requisitions and Recruiting Management - Recruiting
Edit Candidate Application, Edit Candidate Snapshot, Candidate Snapshot, Application Name, edit candidate application , KBA , update application email , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To