Recruiting User is unable to edit candidate's first name and last name in Candidate Application Page even if Edit Candidate Snapshot button permission is enabled and configured.
As seen in the screenshot above, the 'Update' button is not available for the Candidate's Name.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Once the recruiter opens the application page, the system takes a snapshot of application. After that, no changes can be made to the Application.
- The 'Edit Candidate Snapshot' only allows some fields to be changed, thus First name and Last Name can not be edited using Edit Candidate Profile Snapshot.
In this case, there are 3 scenarios:
- A change can be made to the applicant's name using SFAPI (Please refer to KB article 2646466 - How to update the applicant's name - Recruiting Management)
- In Single Stage Application environment, a change can not be made to the name on Application Page.
- In Multi-Stage Application environment, the candidate can edit the name in the application by giving them permission in the Application XMLpage.
- Please follow these steps after permission is given:
- Have the candidate login to the career site and go to 'Job Management'.
- Select Edit Application:
- Edit the First Name and Last Name as needed:
- After clicking on 'Update' button, the value will be updated in Application Page:
Note: To get Multi-Stage Application enabled for the instance, please reach out to SAP Partners as per the KBA 2258199 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Requisitions and Recruiting Management - Recruiting
SF, success factors, RCM, Edit Candidate Application, snapshot, name , KBA , update application email , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To