You may encounter the following error message when trying to save a new report selection:
Personalization not saved
Reproducing the Issue
You have a report without any saved report view (i.e. the only view that exists is Initial)
- You open C4C in MS Silverlight
- Go to the Business Analytics work center
- Go to the Design Reports view
- Open any report that only has one (initial) report view
- You enter a selection parameter and try to save it via Save > Save As
- You tick the checkbox for Set as default
When hitting the OK button the error messages will be displayed.
SAP is taking this up in the new HTML5 version which we are currently developing.
For now we can suggest a workaround:
Save the new selection with the checkbox Set as default unticked. Then go to the Manage tab and tick the Default box there and Save.
KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To