- How to log Software Change Requests to make changes (text/image/color, links, buttons, icons, etc) to the RMK career site?
- When is this option available?
- What are the costs involved?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Changes to Legacy sites (Non CSB)
For legacy sites (non CSB), small/minor changes to the RMK site can be directed to Professional Services via the SCR process using the below template:
Copy this list and submit with your ticket.
- Customer Name:
- RMK external careers site (URL that you use to access your RMK jobs page)
- Link of the Page that the changes will be applied to
- List the changes: text that should be used, image, etc
- It is also recommended to add an attachment with the screenshot of the page that you want changes indicating where the changes should be applied, so you can avoid delays with processing.
- Other Comments
Smaller changes can be completed for free. Once your incident is submitted to support, we will review the request to determine if it can be completed for free, or if there may be costs involved. This information will be provided after your case is submitted and reviewed.
Once accepted support will pass on your request to the relevant Professional Services team.
Major/complex changes will be chargeable and you will need to reach out to your SSEM for the next steps.
Supported Changes which can be delivered via Product Support
Here are the common requests that are completed via support. Please note that this applies to a maximum of 2-3 changes. A greater number of changes will probably be billable.
- Logo change
- Change image in home page, strategy page, or any other page
- Minor edits and changes to the text of a page
- Remove icons
- Change email templates
- Change a document associated to a hyperlink
- Set up a standard feed for Job Distribution
Total time may vary depending on the scope of the changes, but typical turnaround is 1-3 weeks. Small requests will be faster. Major customizations may take longer.
Changes which cannot be delivered via Product Support
These are changes of higher complexity, higher work-effort, that require consultation, or that require coordinated services from multiple resources. Examples include:
- Implementation of new feature
- Multiple change requests
- Layout changes
- Additional Pages
- Additional Brand
- Additional Locale
Changes to CSB sites
For CSB sites, all customizations to the site should be carried out by the customer/partner themselves via the administration tool in Admin Center. This tool can be used to design a site from scratch, or to make minor adjustments to a site's design. This would include uploading images, choosing colors and fonts, and adding pre-designed components to the career site home page, category pages, and content pages.
As CSB is a standardized tool, it will not always be possible to match exactly the client corporate's brand. Here are some of the limitations of CSB to keep in mind:
- Custom code cannot be added to change positioning of buttons, images, text
- Custom code cannot be added to change text boxes or forms
- Custom code cannot be added to change how components are configured
- Custom code cannot be added to any page that is powered by CSB
- Exact replica of a client corporate brand is not possible
- Career Site Builder cannot import CSS to imitate an exact replica of a custom header
- Career Site Builder cannot import CSS to imitate an exact replica of a custom footer
- Career Site Builder cannot import CSS to be added to any aspect of the site
Customized development is not supported for CSB sites. Any feature that is not available in the tool should be submitted through the Enhancement Request process to be evaluated by Product Management for addition to the product Roadmap. See link to the process in the See Also section.
For assistance completing a post-production change to a Career Site Builder instance, this must be done through SSEM to request an estimate for engaging a Professional Services consultant to provide assistance.
Changes on RMK site Change image Change text Professional Services , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To