You are not able to add new field int an existing pricing table. You get error messages:
- Number of field assignments and key fields do not match
- Insertion of condition table fields not allowed.
- Save failed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Find the activity: Configure Price Strategy.
- Open it and click on the Pricing Tables hyperlink.
- Select one custom pricing table ABC. (ABC presents the name of the custom price table)
- Click on Add Row button.
- Select the a field from the list, for example Currency.
- Click on the Save button, you get the mentioned errors and not able to save the change into this pricing tab ABC.
Pricing table once saved, it is not possible to update or delete. Due to this reason, adding new field to saved pricing table is not allowed.
You have to create new pricing table and maintain the desired fields. This is the design of the system currently.
KBA , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , How To