You are not able to report an incident through the Help Center in HTML 5. The link provided in the Help Center is missing and so you cannot access incident creation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Help Center Tab In HTML 5.
- Go to the section You can Also.
The link Report Incident is not available.
The check box Disable Report Incident is checked in the General section of Company Settings.
1. Open the Adapt menu in the top right corner.
2. Select Company Settings.
3. In the General tab there is a setting called Disable Report Incident.
4. Unselect this.
5. Save and close, then log in again.
The link Report Incident will be available again.
KBA , report incident , disable report incident , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To