The Administrator added standard-elements on the Succession Data Model and now they are available for configuring under Live Profile. However, when exporting the User Data File (UDF), it is not possible to see these standard-elements on the employee file.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
- Employee Import
- Employee Export
The Employee Import/Export file only supports a specific list of standard-elements, which means that is not possible to see some fields on the UDF when exporting it, even they can be configured on Live Profile.
Please refer to the table below that shows the standard-elements, including custom ones, of the Succession Data Model. It also shows how the elements are used on the Employee Import/Export file and how they appear on Live Profile.
- Column “Field”: on this column the standard-elements are presented as shown on the Employee Import/Export file (UDF);
- Column “Max Length”: indicates how many characters each Field supports;
- Column “Required”: indicates if this Field is required by the system or not;
- Column “Key”: presents how the Field is shown on the Live Profile configuration;
- Column “Included in Default?”: shows which standard-elements are supported by the Employee Import/Export file (UDF). The checked Fields indicate that it can be seen on the UDF and the unchecked ones indicate that they cannot be seen on the UDF, neither added to it.
Note: If you are adding any standard fields other than above listed in the data model, check it in the extended import template.
Data Import, Basic Import, mandatory fields , standard-element , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To