I receive an error 'The number of forms matching your search criteria exceeds the current allowed limit.' when creating a batch archive.
- What is the current allowed limit for archive and print?
- Is it possible to increase this limit?
- BizX Platform
- The allowed threshold of number of documents in the batch archive is 1000.
- It is not advisable to increase this limit because of the following reasons:
- As Archive and Print is a very legacy feature, we have neither promised nor tested the stability for more than 1000 documents.
- If we increase the threshold, we would possibly encounter performance issues while generating large number/size of PDF files, which would usually cause the request to fail.
- Even if the request is successfully completed, you would be faced with the challenge of downloading those large files, which can also not be ensured by us to be successful.
- The approach to increase the threshold is at the server level and not the instance level. This means that it would impact all the instances running on the server. Unless we are 100% sure of the changes made, this can potentially crash the data center.
- Correct development, testing and verification of the changes would consume a lot of time and manpower.
- We insist narrowing down your filter options so that the resulting documents are less than 1000.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-PRN , Printing , How To