Cloud support has requested you to provide them with an HTTPwatch trace of an issue you have reported.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
- Any web based application
HTTPwatch is a free tool for tracing network traffic. It can be used with Internet Explorer, Firefox, iPhone and iPad; with Chrome using additional add-ons provided by Google.
It can be downloaded for free from http://httpwatch.com
Below are the steps to enable HTTP tracing using HTTPwatch.
- Download and install HTTPwatch application on the system having the issue. You may need to involve your organization's IT department.
- Once installed, open an IE (or other) browser window to begin replicating the issue you've reported.
- Click on Tools > HTTPwatch to open.
- The HTTPwatch session dialog window will display, on the lower portion of the browser window you just opened.
- To begin tracing, click the Record button, then replicate the issue.
- To stop tracing, click the Stop button.
- Click Save to save the file - save it with .hwl file extension.
Note: You may need to zip this file before attaching to your customer incident and sending to Customer Support.
httpwatch, .har, hwl, sniffer, internet traffic, how to, lms, successfactors, sfsf, kac, kal , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , How To