Searching for users with special characters in the name (For example: "umlaut" character), the system does not return any results, although the user exists.
Special Characters Examples: ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
This issue may occur due to the following features not been enabled in provisioning:
- Enable Action Search;
- Enable Solr People Search in global head.
To correct this issue, it is necessary to engage your Implementation Partner or open an incident with Cloud Product Support, as access to Provisioning is required.
Support and Partners:
- Login to Provisioning;
- Select "Company Settings";
- Enable the options "Enable Action Search" and "Enable Solr People Search in global head".
Now, the system will retrieve users with special characters in the name.
special character, language, search box, people search , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem