In a Sales Quote the Action Set as Won is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales workcenter.
2. Go to the Sales Quotes view.
3. Open any Sales Quote with status In Process.
4. Click Actions.
Result: The action Set As Won is greyed out.
The action Set as Won will be available once the Quote is submitted.
This is also true if you had submitted the Quote before but you have applied a change; therefore it needs to be submitted again.
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Quote view and open the Sales Quote.
- Click on Action and click Submit.
Now, you can further perform the Action Set as Won.
In case you do not wish to submit the Quote to the cusotmer after changing it, you have the option to create a document type for Sales Quotes with Direct Customer Acceptance as follows:
1. Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
2. Open the Implementation Project.
3. Open the Activity List.
4. Find and open the activity Sales Quotes.
5. Click Maintain Document Types.
6. Tick the box for Direct Customer Acceptance for the document Sales Quotes.
When you use this document type to create Sales Quotes, you will not need to submit them.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , Product Enhancement