- New Admin Role created in LMS and it is desirable to hide the 'Admin Management' section from view. What workflows need to be removed from the role in order to facilitate this?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- In LMS Administation under System Admin > Security > Role Management. Choose desired Role.
- Under Workflows > System Administation section remove the following workflows from the Role:
- Add Administrator
- View User Profile
- Edit User Profile
- Delete User Profile
3. Result: The new Admin will now not have the 'Admin Management' option under the 'Application Admin' section.
- Admin Management
- System Admin
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions