1. What languages are supported in Competency Library 2.1?
2. How to get the Multi-Language Form Translation in Competency Library 2.1?
Competency Library 2.1 support Multi-Language Form Translation, including these languages:
But the translation are not available via adding locale language and configure language settings in Localize Competency Label as the screenshot shows. The performance details will be blank if adding the translations in this way.
The right way to get the translations is to upload a separate language file. Customers can contact Support Engineer to get the file. Support engineers can download the language packs here: https://confluence.successfactors.com/display/PRODINFO/Languages+Best+Practice+Templates%2C+Imports%2C+and+Other+Goodies
Below is a case analysis of the steps to upload Chinese.
1. Company Setting or Admin Center >>>Manage competencies>>> Select import file from Add new library
2. Follow the steps and Import Competencies
3. Import successfully and then we can get the Chinese translation in the new created file ‘CompLib_21_Official_v10’
4. Other language translation can be uploaded in the same way. If we uploaded 2 or more languages, ‘+1 More’ will be found in ‘language’ column in ‘CompLib_21_Official_v10’. We can select the locale language to access the target translation, the screenshot below is an example of Japanese.
Multi-Language, Translation, Competency Library 2.1 , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-JDM , Job Description Manager , Problem