1. While you search name ' X Y' (example) where 'X' is first name and 'Y' is surname, in people serach it shows only 'X' instead of 'Y'
2. Also when 'Enable Name Format' is enabled in provisioning
Employee Central : b1511
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance
2. Search for random employee 'X Y'
3. If only 'X' shows up even though user has first name and last name.
4. In provisioning 'Enable Name Format' is enabled.
Then issue exists
If you are enabling the name format function for the first time during or after the Q2 2015 release then issue will occur.
If you are enabling the name format function for the first time during or after the Q2 2015 release, you must do the
1. Go to Admin Center, and in the Search Tool on the top right hand side of the screen, enter Configure Object
Definitions and search. This will take you to the Configure Object Definitions screen.
2. In the Search field, select Object Definition, and in the adjacent field, select Legal Entity.
3. On the right hand side of the screen, on the Take Action menu, select Make Correction.
4. Create a new association with the details highlighted in the screenshot below, then select Save.
Now associate value of 'name format' in 'Legal entity' in 'Manage Data'
people search, surname , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem