This KBA explains the configuration which needs to be made in the master data iFlow which is released after 1511 for the replication of the dependent information.
Pre-Requisite The PASEIN Add-On installed on your ECP/ERP system should be in SP-12 or greater.
Dell Boomi, ECP, HCM -on premise, BizX
Reproducing the Issue
1. Configure the Boomi integration pack for master data replication (v7.0/ v8.0)
2. Replicate the information through the iFlow.
3. Now check the CE API response, you will be able to find the <dependent_information> segment in the response.
4. When we check the web service soap connector for the ECP/ HCM on-premise system you will not be able to find the relavant information.
Because you have not extended the Custom Mapping of Dependent information field
You have not implemented BADI for extending data of dependent information as mentioned in the resolution section.
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Please check the "ECERP_EXTENSIBILITY_USAGE" setting in the extension setting under process properties.
- Also the same has been mentioned in the ERP replication guide:
- "ECERP_EXTENSIBILITY_USAGE: Returns system data that is not part of payload (custom fields/extensibility)"
- On the ERP/ ECP payroll side the BAdI which is responsible is: EX_PAOCF_EC_EXTEND_FMAP_IT0021 to extend the mapping logic. Please implement this BAdI .
- NOTE: If secondary infotype (country specific) will be filled in this BAdI, please ensure that you are filling all subtypes even if those are empty
- Also, the replicated information from the compound employee API response can be seen in the master data request in profile under the SourceSystemOutputfield of the Payload.
For replication of IT0021 please check the attached KBA 2246916 for EA-HR software component.
KBA , how to replicate infortype 21 , ecerp_extensibility_usage , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Std. SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , How To