When configuring SuccessFactors career sites (microsites included) you are able to host an image or photos related of your company brand.
The logo uploaded here also appears on the microsites by default, but can be overridden.
It also appears on emails and offer letter templates where the [[LOGO]] token is used, as well as in some hard-coded e-mail templates such as the Send Job to Friend e-mail.
You can make a choice between an internal branding logo for SAP SuccessFactors HCM or an externally facing logo to be presented in all these areas.
The following instructions apply to both the logo and other images, such as content used on the RCM microsites.
This does not apply to RMK pages.
If the offer letter contains a [[LOGO]] token, but the company logo is not set in Admin Tools, no logo will appear.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In order to receive the URL, you will need to submitt an incident to have the image/logo/photo uploaded on SuccessFactors SFTP servers.
On the ticket description, please inform and provide the following data:
- - Company ID
- - Data Center
- - Attach the images you need to upload
- - Include the following affirmation: "[Customer Name] consents to having its static content files hosted in a Public Directory”. Please see KBA 2157471 for more information.
As soon as the image is uploaded, you will receive the URL.
After obtaining a static URL from SuccessFactors Support Engineers, paste the static URL in the “URL of the Company Logo” field and click Set Company Logo URL. Allow an hour for changes to take effect.
Please note: Due to GDRP regulations Success Factors no longer stores images in SF servers. Image links are created as normal and are possible to re-use. It is not necessary for SAP to store these files. Engineering simply transfer the attached image into a usable URL.
Please see below
"SAP SuccessFactors will be revising our SFTP file retention policy to purge all files stored in SuccessFactors SFTP account(s) after 14 days from the time of creation. This policy will cover all datacenters, all customers, all SFTP accounts.
- In-progress customer implementation accounts will be exempted.
- DC to DC migration accounts will be exempted.
- Accounts used for internal sync between modules will be exempted.
- The Learning Management System (LMS) iContent account has been excluded from the retention policy because of product dependency.
Why is the change being made?
- The change is being made as part of the regulatory compliance requirements (including GDPR) and to further enhance security and scalability.
- The files must be stored on the SFTP server, only as long as it is needed from a business perspective. Also, keep in mind that the SFTP server is NOT a storage solution, but a file transfer mechanism. If any customer is using it for storage, they are doing so at their own risk and not using the server as intended.
As mentioned in the policy, customers are free to host their own SFTP servers and the SDO team will provide support in data migration."
host image, upload photo, upload file sftp server , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To