Freight amount is showing Zero value while adding manually in sales document, i..e Customer Invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Open the Invoice Request XYZ. (XYZ represents the ID of invoice request)
- Select the Invoice Request XYZ and click on Invoice button.
- Go to the Pricing Tab.
- Item Pricing sub tab.
- Click Add Row button.
- Click on Dropdown and select Price Component: Freight.
- Enter the some value under Amount section.
Here you can see that the Freight value is not reflecting under Price Component Value. It is showing Zero.
Scoping question Do you bill a fixed freight amount per order? is not scoped.
Please follow the below steps to resolve this issue:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Select the active project and press the Edit Project Scope button
- In the step 4 Questions navigate to General Business Data -> Product and Service Pricing -> Sales Price Specifications
- In the section Freights, scoped the question: Do you bill a fixed freight amount per order?
Please note that the following question Do you calculate freight amount based on net weight? will then be automatically unscoped.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To