Survey answers maintained in the surveys are not reflecting in the report BUSINESS PARTNER SURVEY: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ANSWERS and data source BUSINESS PARTNER SURVEY ANSWERS.
Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Analysis Work Center
2. Go to Design Reports View
3. Open the report Business Partner Survey: Customer Satisfaction Answers
It shows the message No report data available to display; check the selection even though when below conditions are met:
The standard report QREVQVBUPARJ_Q0001 Business Partner Survey: Customer Satisfaction Answers has a global restriction as per which the logged in user will be able to see the responses of only those surveys which are responded by the customers( & contacts) for which he is responsible for or related to.
When we say the respondent of the survey should be related to the logged in business user, it means that :
1) either the logged in user should be the responsible agent of the respondent
2) other employees belonging to the same sales unit who have same position as the logged in user, should be the responsible agent of the respondent
3) or functional unit managers, who belong to the logged in users subordinate sales units, should be the responsible agent of the re spondent.
1.Surveys are maintained with active status for category satisfaction
2.Sales Campaign -> Enhanced Sales Campaign Functionalities is scoped in the Business Configuration setting under Scoping.
To see the data in the report the Satisfaction Surveys should be filled as mentioned above by customers or they can try creating a custom report on the data source QREVQVBUPARJ - Business Partner Survey Answers.
QREVQVBUPARJ_Q0001, Business Partner Survey: Customer Satisfaction Answers, BUSINESS PARTNER SURVEY. , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-ANA , Survey Analytics , How To