No values are available to select for Sales Office / Sales Group in Opportunity header screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Show - All.
- Open any opportunity.
- Select Edit button.
- In the header screen, try to select a value for Sales Office or Sales Group.
Result: No records are found.
Sales Office / Sales Group assignment has not been configured in the Org Structure. The Sales Office value help shall show values only when there are Sales Offices defined under this Sales Org. Similarly Sales Groups are filtered based on the Sales Offices under which they are defined. An Org unit needs to be set as Sales Office or Sales Group in the Org Model.
If these indicators are hidden in this system, please enable them in adaptation by following below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Organization Management Work Center.
- Go to the Org Structures View.
- Locate the Org Unit XYZ (XYZ represents the name of your sales org).
- Go to the Functions Tab.
- Select Adapt.
- Select Edit Adaptation mode.
- Select Edit Screen.
- Select Sales & Service section under Screen Layout.
- Select visible for both fields Sales Office and Sales Group.
- Publish for all users.
- Leave Adaptation Mode.
- Now Set an Org unit as Sales Office or Sales Group under Function Tab.
org structure, opportunities, sales office, sales group, functions, , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To